Thursday 13 November 2008

YAY!

Firstly, let me point out that I am slightly drunk so therefore will not make tihs a long post. Have been driving around all day - from my office just outside Bodmin, to Exeter (to pick up Nick and catch a movie - James Bond...mmmmmmmmmm), then home again. Driving in Cornwall is not so easy, I cannot get used to how dark it is and more scarily, how misty it is up on the moors (I feel like I'm in the famous Five, only immy the dog can smell his way out of this one). Subsequently, my glass and a half of wine has gone to my head very quickly.

So what I really wanted to say was WOO-HOO! I have three people following my blog. Cannot contain my excitement. I may indeed wee.

Ok. Time to sign off now. Keep 'following' you blog stalkers you!

xxx

3 comments:

Jules99 said...

If you collect 12 followers do you become like Jesus?

Britney goes west said...

Yes, except with slightly less cool sandals...

Rowena said...

Wow normally people wait months in before they post drunk but you've gone straight for it! which is what I always liked about you!